Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brian's poem

Whom are you seeking?
O' one who is weeping.

Is it the one that keeps you safe,
the one that teaches you to tie your shoelace.

Should you make her sad,
that would be all so bad.

Take off your gloves,
and shower her with love.

You, she had protected,
when you were undefended.

In hell you would burn,
if from her words you turn.

For she teaches you the morals of the day,
in this world deep in fray.

This person is not your Father,
without her for sure you would falter.

His love alone is not enough for me,
this statement many can agree.

For I need the love of my mother,
And thus I say ' I love thee my mother.'

For your patience for me is indefinite,
I will cherish it like a golden trinket.

Because you see,
this world doesn't matter to me.
If you are not here to share with me.

Although I make your life a nightmare,
you still was always there for my care.

So how I shall repay you with my love?
maybe I shall give you a dove?

But one present can't be enough,
for you gave me endless stuff.

Since at a young age,
you had prepared my stage.

With your patience of a saint,
you did not scold me at the age of two when I played with paint.

You are the only one,
the one who told me your opinion.
That I may become a better person,
so I will not end up in prison.

You are the one,
that stopped me from taking toxin.
Your hope was enduring,
even higher than my expectation ceiling.

So, with your never ending love,
how am I supposed to return your love?
Maybe I can give you this poem?
In a way to express my freedom.

This fact I cannot lie,
I am still trying to apply,
all those things you thought,
and the wisdom that I sought.

In a way I sought,
to make you happy,
and so I fought,
to face the world with calamity.

I love you mother,
In a certain way more than any other.
I hope you will hold the light,
To chase away the fright of the night.

Chase the darkness away,
chase away the dismay.
I hope she will be with me,
for my final cup of tea.

A bond that will never break,
no matter how hard you shake.
I will try to uphold,
and try to be bold.

I shall try to say,
I love you amidst the fray.

1 comment:

  1. Dear all,

    I wish you'd have a place for me to drop comments.

    Please remind your group to upload pictures of their painting and include the painting description. Those whom I have submitted their entries, would receive a picture of their painting in their personal email very very soon from me.

    Also, let your group members do work and have their name attached to the work they submit so I have evidence of individual work that counts towards the group's blog.

    Don't forget your next deadline for the collage and all the best for your exams :D

    -Ms. Yasmin

    ReplyDelete